What is Data Discovery, Privacy and Protection?
Organizations are under increasing pressure to understand what they have, identify and classify data to facilitate searching and manage risk, and to protect or defensibly dispose data in order to comply with regulatory mandates and defend against cyber threats.
Why is it important to Take Action Now?
- 81% of respondents feel as if they have little or no control over the data collected Pew Research Center
- 46% of customers feel they’ve lost control over their own data Salesforce research
- 9% of organizations said it would take more than a year to get GDPR ready Cisco Data Privacy benchmark study 2019
- The United States has the highest country average cost of a data breach in the amount of $8.19 million IBM Ponemone institute research
- The total reported GDPR fines for the full 20-month period across all countries surveyed was just over €144,866,145 (about US$159 million / £123 million) Privacy Affairs
- The smallest GDPR fine of €90 was issued to the hospital in Hungary, while the biggest to this day is €50,000,000 issued to Google Inc. in France Privacy Affairs
What is Unique about our Discovery, Privacy and Protection Solutions?
Information First has been implementing Discovery, Privacy and Protection solutions based on Secure Content Management software products from OpenText since 2002.
As the only U.S.-based OpenText Secure Content Management Portfolio Expert, Platinum Partner and Service Provider Partner, Information First is uniquely positioned to offer these product and solutions on-premise or in the cloud, via subscription or perpetual licensing models.
How can you get started?
Regardless of where you are in your search for a data discovery, privacy or protection solution, we can help you get there. If you would like additional resources, review this site for more. Contact Us for a demonstration, to discuss past successes (and failures), to arrange for a fixed-fee proof of concept, or to simply talk about these issues.